LGBTQ-owned cannabis brands to support for Pride Month
It’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Pride Month. And one way marijuana consumers can recognize the contributions of the community is by patronizing stores and brands owned by LGBTQ entrepreneurs.
As the Los Angeles Times notes, the LGBTQ community was involved with the cannabis reform movement early on. Gay activists were instrumental in the push to legalize medical marijuana for terminally ill patients during the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
The Times has published a list of 10 LGBTQ-owned cannabis businesses to help you ring in Pride Month and we’ve linked to each of the companies below. They are:
1. Altered Plates - culinary cannabis hospitality group
2. Besito - cannabis brand
3. Cann - THC beverage brand
4. Calexo - THC beverage brand
5. Drew Martin - cannabis brand
6. Emily Eizen - cannabis-themed artist
7. Laganja Estranja’s lifestyle brand
8. Sonder - vape pen retailer
9. Stone Road - cannabis brand
10. Sundae School - smokewear company